homeAbout UsTeachingPartiesFor the HomeFreebies

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Here's what's making this Pixie Chick happy this week...


♡ I'm So LOVING Dancing with the Stars this season...some of the best dancing I have seen since the beginning!  My favorites right now are Katherine Jenkins and Maria Menounos, but they have ALL been phenomenal!!! 

♡ While watching DWTS, I became an even BIGGER fan of Gavin DeGraw!  I started being a fan of his music when he sang the theme song from my all-time favorite TV show, "One Tree Hill"!  (Any OTH fans out there?) Anyway, from seeing him in a reality show setting, he seems to be so sweet with a great personality!  Enjoy this song, "Soldier" that I LOVE listening to right now! 

♡Since my hubby & I just decided to try to sell our house, I'm spending lots more time searching for home decor ideas.  I'm loving the blog, Young House Love.  Sherry is hilarious and has some amazing ideas! 

♡Most of all, what makes me happy are my two favorite guys!  Here's a sneak peek at Noah's 4th birthday Swamp Party...details to follow soon! :)

Have a happy Hump Day, Chicas! (and any fellas we have reading out there too)! ;)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment