homeAbout UsTeachingPartiesFor the HomeFreebies

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Trips & Ships

Well....hello friends!  Long time, no post!  I'm back from my family vacay to Hawaii (otherwise known as paradise)!  My hubby had a business conference in Honolulu and we tagged along for fun!  So, for the past 10 days, I got to look at beauties like this...

Last Friday, we made the LONG trip (4 planes & 19 hours total) home from 84 degrees and sunny in Maui to 50 degrees and cloudy in good ol' Tennessee...ugh!  However, I feel so blessed to have had the chance to see such a beautiful place and do so many once-in-a-lifetime things.  Anyway, I promise to show more pictures when I get them all off our cameras. 

So, on our many flights (in between keeping Noah busy and happy), I took my computer and worked on a new Thanksgiving activity that I think will be a blast for your "Little Pilgrims"!  I call it the MAYFLOWER VOYAGE and it's basically an activity kit for a real-life Mayflower trip simulation.  It includes fun stuff like boarding passes, pilgrim costume templates, food ideas, and much more.  It is 14 pages and can be used in a preschool, kindergarten, or first grade classroom.  

Click the picture below to see some sample pages from the kit.  As usual, for the introductory sale into the shop, it will be discounted 15% for 5 days (until Nov. 19).  So if you want to brave the open seas with your kiddos as they learn about life aboard the Mayflower, this is the kit for you!!! :)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment