homeAbout UsTeachingPartiesFor the HomeFreebies

Friday, August 5, 2011

Fiesta Friday!

Going back to school is always an exciting time for me and my family!  One sniff of a new box of pointy crayons is all I need to get back in the school spirit!  The year my family is having a back to school party to celebrate the new school year.  I found some awesome ideas for this party-check them out!

I love the use of the lunch box and thermos for this display!  


back2school-051

Sundae School-LOVE IT!!  Especially since it is super hot right now!

back2school-076


These center pieces are super cute and easy to create!
school-centerpiece

This party set up is super duper cute!
Party Printables


Love these cupcake toppers!
Party Printables


Cute treat bags!
Party Printables

And check out this awesome party set up-definately one of my favorites!



Click the pictures and visits the sites I found these cute ideas for a back to school party!  
Happy Friday and Party on friends!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment