homeAbout UsTeachingPartiesFor the HomeFreebies

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Shout Out Saturday {Life in First Grade}

Happy Saturday, Lovelies!  I just stumbled upon this AMAZING blog today filled with a ton of cute ideas!  Life in First Grade is written by Leslie Ann, a 2nd-year first grade teacher.  This blog is a must-see (if you haven't already been there)!  Just take a look at some of the great ideas she has...


Leslie Ann's cute classroom that she painted a sunny yellow

Concepts Board fancied up with her Cricut

adorable Focus Board (are those large bath mats as a rug?...love it!)

magic reading glasses ~ too cute! :)

Be sure to hop over to Life in First Grade for tons more cuteness!  
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love the magic reading glasses!!! Such a cute idea - thanks for sharing!

    I am your newest follower...I will be teaching Kindergarten in the Fall & know all your great ideas will be so helpful !

    I would love for you to check out my new blog!

    http://gigglegigglekindergarten.blogspot.com/

    Haley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your FOCUS BOARD and Unit Theme bulletin board. For your Unit Theme Board is that regular paper or felt for the background?

    -Lovely Nina

    Lovely Little Learners

    ReplyDelete