homeAbout UsTeachingPartiesFor the HomeFreebies

Friday, May 13, 2011

Fab Find Fridays {Pre-K & K Graduations}

Whew, blogger is back up & running...I was having serious withdrawals! ha!  


The time is near for all those Preschool & Kindergarten Graduation programs!  I've planned my fair share of Kindergarten Graduations in the past & I know it's a daunting task!  I've searched etsy to show you some fun things to help you plan your parties and I made a new LITTLE GRADUATES printable collection as well!  Take a look.


fondant cupcake toppers from Freya's Cakery

 T-shirt design from The Trendy Butterfly
Hint: It would be cute to make these into iron-on transfers and make t-shirts for your kids to wear for your graduations. :)
Another t-shirt design from Trendy Stitch Designs

Printable Diploma from Yoly

Bottle cap necklaces from Just the Cute Stuff 

My new LITTLE GRADUATES printable collection includes 4 files...
  • cupcake toppers
  • favor tags
  • banner
  • welcome door sign





The collection is $5.00, but for our fabulous blog readers, by entering the discount code GRAD30, you can have it for 30% off making it $3.50!   
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment