homeAbout UsTeachingPartiesFor the HomeFreebies

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Organize it Tuesdays!

As an elementary teacher, I have a lot of music that I use in the classroom.  Keeping music organized can be difficult!  When I started teaching, I used Cd's.  I would have to pre-load what I needed, then change out Cd's when I needed a new song.  This was NO fun.  I no longer have problems with finding the music I need!  I am so THANKFUL for my ipod!  Ipods are great for organizing classroom music.  After I got all my music on my computer, I was able to create play lists on my ipod.  I have a play list for Calendar Songs-which include weather, days of the week, months of the year, etc.  I have songs sorted by themes and subjects.  I have a play list for transitions, alphabet, and fun songs.  This is a quick way to get music.  Everything is organized, simple to use, and easy to find. My assistant loves it, because she can find things too!  If you do not use an ipod in your classroom, Christmas is right around the corner-add it to your list!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment